At EngageRocket, we work hard to keep things confidential. We believe that confidentiality builds the foundation for honest and constructive feedback. To protect confidentiality, we have put in place the following uncompromising practices:
1. Responses are always confidential unless specified. People managers or the company administrator(s) will never see any identifiable individual responses.
2. The comments to the open-ended questions will be shared, the associated identify of the individual participant is not.
3. People manager or the company administrator(s) are unable to see who did and who did not respond to EngageRocket. They are only able to see the aggregate participation.
4. We don't reveal any results until at least three responses have been collected (unless specified).
5. We stand behind our commitment and we'd rather retire an account than breach confidentiality. At the same time, EngageRocket is not an avenue for death threats, bomb threats, terror threats, harassment, or any other criminal or abusive comments. If your survey response falls under any of these categories, we will review the comments on a case-by-case basis and may reveal the identity of the commenter and / or remove them from active participation in EngageRocket.